- Elisante, E. & Tungaraza, C. T. (2017) Assessing significance of community documented climate impacts and adaptation preferences and options in the Lake Victoria region, Tanzania. Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management. (EJESM) (Accepted for publication)
- Shemsanga, C., Muzuka, A. N. N., Martz, L., Komakech, H. C., Elisante, E., Kisaka, M., and Ntuza, C. (2017). Origin and mechanisms of high salinity in Hombolo Dam and groundwater in Dodoma municipality Tanzania, revealed. Applied Water Science. DOI 10.1007/s13201-017-0569-6
- Elisante, E. and Muzuka, A. N. N. (2016) Sources and Seasonal Variation of Coliform Bacteria Abundance in Groundwater Around the Slopes of Mount Meru, Arusha, Tanzania. Environ Monit Assess 188:395. DOI 10.1007/s10661-016-5384-2
- Elisante, E. and Muzuka, A. N. N. (2016) Assessment of Sources and Transformation of Nitrate in Groundwater on the Slopes of Mount Meru, Tanzania". Environ Earth Sci 75:277. DOI 10.1007/s12665-015-5015-1
- Elisante, E. and Muzuka, A. N. N. (2015) Occurrence of nitrate in Tanzanian groundwater aquifers: A review. Applied Water Sciences. DOI 10.1007/s13201-015-0269-z.
- Lowassa, A., Mahande, A. M., Mazigo, H. D., Mwang'onde, B. J., Msangi, S., Mahande, M. J., Kimaro, E. E., Elisante, E. and Kweka E. J. (2012). Social economic factors and malaria transmission in Lower Moshi, northern Tanzania. Parasites & Vectors 2012, 5:129
- Tungaraza, C., Elisante, E., Osewe, K. O. and Palapala, P. M. (2012). Long-term climate impact on the Lake Victoria region influences water level fluctuation and resource availability. International Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2, (3), 1717-1732
- Ngassapa, F. N., Othman, O. C. and Elisante, E., (2010) Urban Dietary Heavy Metals Intake from Protein Foods and Vegetables in Dar Es Salaam. Tanzania Journal of Science Vol. 36, p 85-94.
Workshop papers and Reports
- Mjemah, I.C., Mtoni, Y., Elisante, E., Tungaraza, C.T., Mtakwa, P.W. and Walraevens, K. Sources of salinity in the quaternary sand aquifer of dar-es-salaam, Tanzania. 22nd Salt Water Intrusion Meeting: Salt Water Intrusion in Aquifers: Challenges and Perspectives. Addendum â€“ SWIM 2012 Proceedings Book. ISBN: 978-85-63243-03-4
- Tungaraza, C. Eliapenda, E. Osewe K.O and Palapala, P. M. Adaptation strategies for challenges associated with climate and ecological changes affecting Lake Victoria communities. Final Implementation Report of Research Project. UNITAR 2009.
- GC-MS WORKSHOP Covering Fundamentals of GC and Electron Ionization Mass Spectrometry: From Instrumentation to Spectra Interpretation. Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology, Kenya 2-6 September 2013.
- 4th Conference of the Eastern African Quaternary Research Association (EAQUA), Nanyuki, Kenya, 23rd â€“ 27th July 2013.
- Intensive Training Program on Technology for Integrated Water Management 2010 at the University of Antwerp and University of Gent, Belgium, Sept. to Dec. 2010
- Field ITâ€ for East Africa Workshop at Lake Natron 28th March to 11th April 2009â€ Which included the development of â€œvirtual field coursesâ€ for Kenyan & Tanzanian universities through field research/training camps where digital methods are used for recording scientific research directed at sustainable water basin management.
- A course in Acid Rock Drainage at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine, Tanzania 6 â€“ 7th Nov.2008.
- IFS International training workshop on Revision of Research Proposals and Development of scientific manuscripts for publication Nairobi, Kenya, 29 April - 4 May 2008..
- A course on Enterprising Teaching-Learning Methods conducted by University of Dar es Salaam Entrepreneurship Centre Organised by PANTIL-SUA, Morogoro, 13-16, November, 2007.
- IFS/VLIR/SUA workshop on project proposal Conceptualisation and formulation at Sokoine University of Agriculture, Morogoro, Tanzania, May 7-12, 2007.
- DAAD Alumni Summer School on Integrated watershed Management at University of Siegen, 12th â€“ 28th April 2005.
- Scientific Symposium on Environment at the Faculty of Science UDSM from 23rd to 26th Sept. 2002.
- A course on Tropical Freshwater Ecosystems Management at KWS Naivasha - Kenya1st â€“ 21st Dec. 2002.
- A course on Environmental Modelling and Effluent Reuse at Prospective college of Engineering and Technology of UDSM, 21st â€“ 31st Jan. 2002
- Groundwater Course covering Groundwater Chemistry, Environmental Risk assessment of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals and Groundwater pollution at Technical University of Denmark. 17th July â€“ 25th Aug. 2001